If you're like me at this time of year your to do list is bursting at the seams. It takes determination to corral the holiday frenzy.Not that I'm striving for perfection here; just trying to make it through unscathed.
I still have more questions than answers:
- how much garland should I buy?
( apparently 30 ft. is not enough)
- do I need to be an origami ninja to fold napkins?
- schedule time to mingle with my guests
- inexpensive food is nice
- I should've started shopping in March
- when will I find time to be on Pinterest?
- my idea of holiday cheer is a nap.
Here's hoping for happy, less-harried holidays!
All images copyright 2021
-N. Alison Colle
Follow me on Twitter